Monday, January 21, 2008

Phlegmatic Brits

Some of our readers may have noticed the recent story about the aeroplane crashing at Heathrow. We at Bogun Towers like to keep our finger on the news pulse and picked up on this quote from one of the survivors:

Jerome Ensinck said he thought that the flight had simply suffered a hard landing. “When we hit the ground it was extremely rough but I’ve had rough landings before and I thought, ‘This is the roughest I’ve had’.

“Then the emergency exits were opened and we were all told we should go through as quickly as possible, and the moment I was away from the plane I started to realise that the undercarriage was away, and we had missed the runway. I feel lucky at the moment, but I think now I realise I’ve had a close call.”

We can only assume that poor Mr Ensinck has had some very poor pilots flying him in the past.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!